Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Cutest Little Bugger

Having a child has been the most unique experience of my life. It feels like whole weird cocktail of emotions. Suddenly, nothing in the world seems important; not school, work, eating, sleeping, etc. The only exception has been sports. I took the opportunity to watch half of the Chelsea/ Club America game. Back to the topic, I haven't wanted to do anything but just watch her sleep and wait for her to open her eyes. I love doing all the things I thought would be annoying and gross like changing diapers, burping her, bathing her, etc. It may wear off, but I'm really enjoying fatherhood right now. Here is a video and some pictures:




2 comments:

  1. I need to get myself one of these. She is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cameron! I just found your blog! She is so adorable! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete